[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS doc

Linda Kateley lkateley at kateley.com
Sat Nov 1 22:46:03 UTC 2014

I actually really enjoy doing little how-to videos. I put up a set a
couple weeks ago on zfs

http://kateleyco.com/?page_id=783

I have taught solaris for most of my career.. so I plan on creating some
more.. intro to dtrace.. services.. fma

please feel free to link to them or republish or consume. I did them on
omni.

linda