[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 is coming...

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Sep 2 18:22:56 UTC 2014

Hello folks!

I'm now starting to wind up the r151012 build process.  You'll see me dump updates here occasionally.

What I'd like to know now is:

	Any updates you need/want in r151012?

If you've been keeping up with my bloody announcements, everything you see there will be landing in r151012.  This includes HW goodies like LSI 3008-based 12G SAS (albeit not at optimal performance yet), for example.  Once this week's bloody update goes out, there will be a lot of updates to both userspace and in the kernel.

I'd like to hear if anyone here has suggestions.  I cannot guarantee I will take 'em, but I can at least explain why-not if I don't.

Thanks,
Dan McD. - OmniOS Engineering