[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 is coming...

Jorge Schrauwen sjorge+ml at blackdot.be
Tue Sep 2 22:09:42 UTC 2014

Attempt 2, because my mail client is dumb.

Oh another one that came to mind...
Maybe also move omniti-ms to a versioned repository like and rebuild
them every release, we now have stuff with build number over th 060 and
080 range! It's not very clean. The again.. that would require reinstall
of all those packages every upgrade which may not be what people want.

Regards

Jorge