[OmniOS-discuss] SolarFlare SFXGE with OmniOS

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Fri Sep 19 15:44:38 UTC 2014

Is anybody using Solarflare 10G cards with OmniOS. I have a 2010 vintage of
Openindiana (yeah, I should really upgrade that - it's a test box) running
with the Sol10 production sfxge driver and working flawlessly for years. It
tried the sfxge package for Sol11 and for Sol10 on OmniOS r151012 (yeah, I
know it's not quite ready) and it crashes and core dumps as soon as I send
any traffic on the nic, even a ping.

Curious if anybody else is using them and having luck?