[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151012 vioblk not working with ISO

Jorge Schrauwen sjorge+ml at blackdot.be
Mon Sep 29 20:14:37 UTC 2014

Excellent news, I would greatly prefer a zone over a kvm!
I'll be mostly interested in building illumos-gate and illumos-omnios.

Some more info: Omnios 012 works fine on and is 'usable' on SmartOS
using ide mode. Fails the same way with vioblk :(
So it seems to be am OmniOS 012 on OmniOS KVM issue. But hey if zones
work, i'm not going to waste more time.

Regards

Jorge