[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151012 vioblk not working with ISO

Jorge Schrauwen sjorge+ml at blackdot.be
Mon Sep 29 20:19:07 UTC 2014

Alright! I'm stuck home (crushed nerv in foot) the entire week so if you
got a bit of time to point me in the right way to setup a zone like
that. That would be sweet.

Finishing some last bits of testing to with OmniOS vs SmartOS KVM
running 012 because I just want to be complete for my self :)

Regards

Jorge