[OmniOS-discuss] package/pkg/depot dependencies

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Apr 15 18:22:04 UTC 2015

Just moving our IPS repo over to a new r151014 server and mistakenly tried
to install package/pkg/depot along the way. I don't need this package but I
did notice that it has a couple of dependencies on non-existent apache-22
packages; at least non-existent in the main omnios repo.

vault# (22) pkg install depot
Creating Plan (Solver setup): -
pkg install: No matching version of package/pkg/depot can be installed:
  Reject:
pkg://omnios/package/pkg/depot@0.5.11,5.11-0.151014:20150402T184310Z
  Reason:  A version for 'require' dependency on pkg:/web/server/apache-22
cannot be found
zsh: exit 1     pkg install depot

vault# (23) pkg contents -rm depot | grep '^depend' | grep -v pkg:
depend fmri=web/server/apache-22 type=require
depend fmri=web/server/apache-22/module/apache-wsgi-26 type=require

Should this package be in the main repo?

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123