[OmniOS-discuss] Fwd: [discuss] pkgsrc-2015Q1 binary packages for illumos now available

Davide Poletto davide.poletto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:37:46 UTC 2015

Hello all,

A newbie consideration about verifying signature as an (optional) install
step of pkgsrc on OmniOS: GnuPG is not available directly on a freshly
installed OmniOS (I mean without adding a third party publisher for that
specific purpose) so a question...why not including GnuPG in OmniOS?
wouldn't it be useful?

I know actually there is:

http://pkg.niksula.hut.fi/info/0/security%2Fgnupg%401.4.19%2C5.11-0.151006%3A20150302T091253Z

packaged one...but it refers to OmniOS 151006.

Davide.