[OmniOS-discuss] PCRE now updated for OmniOS

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Dec 3 14:05:08 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)
> On Dec 3, 2015, at 5:35 AM, Peter Tribble <peter.tribble at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (which will require a reboot
> if you aren't current)

Much of the entire and OmniOS-userland constraints could be loosened, and at least in a few cases, they have.

As for not being current, I assume most folks stay up to date.  The most recent reboot-required update included potential security fixes, so I (perhaps incorrectly) assume people take their machines to updates when I release them.  The one mentioned here:

http://lists.omniti.com/pipermail/omnios-discuss/2015-November/005950.html

Included a KVM driver update that closed a hole, eg.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)