[OmniOS-discuss] Hung ZFS Pool

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Dec 9 16:22:21 UTC 2015

> On Dec 9, 2015, at 11:18 AM, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:
>
> It’s brand new!!

Sometimes you get flaky HW that's new.  I've had to return new spinning-rust disks, for example.

> Also, I would expect the other slice to be affected as well?  It’s been humming along just fine as SLOG with no errors:
>
>        logs
>          mirror-3    ONLINE       0     0     0
>            c4t1d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0
>            c5t1d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

Could just be bad luck your slog hasn't encountered the bad portion of this drive.

Also, what OmniOS revision are you running? If you're not up to the latest November r151014 update, you may be missing some NVMe fixes.