[OmniOS-discuss] LUN (in)visibility

Tom Robinson tom.robinson at motec.com.au
Wed Dec 9 23:41:29 UTC 2015

On 10/12/15 10:00, Dan McDonald wrote:

>> On Dec 9, 2015, at 5:24 PM, Tom Robinson <tom.robinson at motec.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> OmniOS v11 r151012
>
> First off, OmniOS r151012 has reached end of service life.  You should upgrade to at least r151014 (the current LTS) or r151016 (the current Stable).

Yes, I was looking at either r151014 or r151016 yesterday. We will plan to do that upgrade. Is there
an announce list as I was unaware that r151012 had reached end of service life.

> I'd recommend first getting up to date with either r151014 or r151016.  From there people can figure things out a little easier.

I appreciate that we should be moving onto a supported platform but it would be good to know where I
would even start to look for reasons why this is happening.

Kind regards,
Tom

--

Tom Robinson