[OmniOS-discuss] Updates for LTS (r151014) and Stable (r151016)

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Dec 17 02:12:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 08:38:23PM -0500, Dan McDonald wrote:

> * ZFS receives now replication streams with a refquota even if older
> snapshots exceed it (illumos 4986). Includes new ZFS Test Suite test.

Woo-hoo! We'll be testing this out straight-away, thanks much for
resolving it so quickly.

> After this week ends, I will be on vacation (just relaxing at home
> with my family), but I will be occasionally reading mail.  My latency
> will be VERY HIGH after COB Friday, US/Eastern.

I'm off after this week too, but I fear I'm probably more of a
workaholic than you are ;). One of my holiday plans is to update/reboot
my home storage server and hope nothing blows chunks 8-/, then I can
finally add back my L2ARC devices.