[OmniOS-discuss] LX Branded Zones

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Jul 31 20:44:58 UTC 2015

> On Jul 31, 2015, at 4:19 PM, Marion Hakanson <hakansom at ohsu.edu> wrote:
>
> Maybe you won't
> need to reinvent that wheel particular wheel?

I will need to reinvent that wheel because of installation.  Where do I get bits to do "zoneadm -z lx-zone install" from, for example?

I like the idea of pre-built supported images (which are ZFS snapshots, or modified ZFS snapshot for vmadm(1M) in SmartOS).  I'm imagining a few additional zone properties for an lx zone.  (While I have that patient open, I may also do a zoneadm/zonecfg-style "KVM" zone as well, depending...)

Thanks!