[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody // mailwrapper & mta mediator

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Mon Mar 9 21:48:50 UTC 2015

;) ).

So obviously mailwrapper would be installed, but what would happen with
sendmail? It would be installed as well, but could be removed? I'm not sure
exactly what IPS does with optional requirements. Currently we drop in our
own symlinks for /usr/lib/sendmail et al pointing to our installed postfix,
after the update, instead we would need to integrate the paths to our
postfix stuff into the mailwrapper configuration instead?