[OmniOS-discuss] OpenSSL now updated!

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Fri Mar 20 10:30:18 UTC 2015

19 марта 2015 г. 16:18:13 CET, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> пишет:
>If you're runninng 006, 010, or 012 --> OpenSSL is now 1.0.1m.
>
>If you're running bloody --> OpenSSL is now 1.0.2a.  (NOTE: 1.0.2 is
>affected more, so upgrade this quickly!)
>
>All of the repos have been updated.  Since this is openssl, you will
>strictly speaking not need to reboot, but if you do not reboot, you
>WILL need to restart services that link to openssl.
>
>Happy updating!
>Dan

Is there a way for IPS services to be restarted automatically when their dependency libraries change?

I have a few ideas about how this wheel might be (re-)invented and bolted on, but perhaps there already is a generic solution in the packaging system? ;)

Jim

--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android