[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 is coming...

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Sat May 9 17:45:40 UTC 2015

I *believe* it's more than 6G, but not quite 12 yet.  I didn't have any 3008 boards in house to see, but the illumos community did.  You may be better off asking an illumos mailing list that question.

I'd go with a 3008 on the board one, just make sure it has the IT firmware, and the correct (not latest) version. I think 28 is the known good version.  Storage types here can confirm/deny that data point.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)