[OmniOS-discuss] High density 2.5" chassis

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Sat May 9 19:28:36 UTC 2015

I have an SSD server in one of those chassis.  Here's a write-up about it
on my blog, there are 3 postings about it.

http://www.bigdatajunkie.com/index.php/9-solaris/zfs/10-short-stroking-consumer-ssds

Not necessarily a build for everyone, but it has been absolutely awesome
for our use. After a few bumps at the beginning and giving up on HA on this
server, it has been rock solid.  Many will swear against the interposers,
but combined with Samsung SSDs they have worked very well.

-Chip