[OmniOS-discuss] High density 2.5" chassis

Chris Nagele nagele at wildbit.com
Mon May 11 16:24:33 UTC 2015

Thanks Chip. That's a great write up. I've definitely heard a lot of
negative things about interposers, right we've been using them for
years as well. Not saying it is fine, but just my experience.

If we didn't use interposers how else would it work with that many drives?

Chris

Chris Nagele
Co-founder, Wildbit
Beanstalk, Postmark, dploy.io