[OmniOS-discuss] Updating r151006 to r151014

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Wed May 20 04:54:02 UTC 2015

On Tue, 19 May 2015, Dan McDonald wrote:

| > On May 19, 2015, at 7:02 PM, Tim Rice <tim at multitalents.net> wrote:
| >

| > Since one of the VMs is the storage server on my all-in-one box it
| > had smartmontools loaded. I had to remove smartmontools for the
| > update to work and there is no smartmontools for r151014. :-(
|
| Which publisher provides smartmontools?  If its ms.omniti.com, it'll be
| up to our internal staff to update that package.  Remember that
| ms.omniti.com is not supported, it is a convenience offering of the
| tools our ops people use internally.

Yes it was ms.omniti.com. I fully understand that they are not supported.
Thanks for providing it for 006. While I would have liked to have had
it available for 014 and save me some time, I can roll my own.

Thank You to all the people at omniti for all that they do provide.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents
tim at multitalents.net