[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151016 is now out!

Jacob Vosmaer contact at jacobvosmaer.nl
Tue Nov 3 20:43:37 UTC 2015

Hi Dan, list,

Something is going wrong for me with openssh, going from 151014 to 151016.
I don't recall doing anything funny with SunSSH in the past. What am I
doing wrong here?

microbox:~ jacob$ sudo pkg update
Creating Plan (Running solver): |
pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to latest
available versions.
This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.

latest incorporations:

  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151016:20151102T202622Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11
,5.11-0.151016:20151102T185724Z
  pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151016:20151102T183750Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11
,5.11-0.151016:20151102T185924Z

The following indicates why the system cannot update to the latest version:

  No suitable version of required package
pkg://omnios/network/openssh@7.1.1,5.11-0.151016:20151102T190704Z
found:
    Reject:  pkg://omnios/network/openssh@7.1.1
,5.11-0.151016:20151102T190704Z
    Reason:  Package contains 'exclude' dependency pkg:/network/ssh on
installed package
  No suitable version of required package
pkg://omnios/network/openssh-server@7.1.1,5.11-0.151016:20151102T190719Z
found:
    Reject:  pkg://omnios/network/openssh-server@7.1.1
,5.11-0.151016:20151102T190719Z
    Reason:  Package contains 'exclude' dependency pkg:/service/network/ssh
on installed package
microbox:~ jacob$ pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151016/
ms.omniti.com               origin   online F
http://pkg.omniti.com/omniti-ms/
microbox:~ jacob$ pkg list | grep ssh
network/ssh                                       0.5.11-0.151014
 i--
network/ssh/ssh-key                               0.5.11-0.151014
 i--
service/network/ssh                               0.5.11-0.151014
 i--