[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151016 is now out!

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Nov 3 21:49:29 UTC 2015

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Jacob Vosmaer <contact at jacobvosmaer.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi Dan, list,
>
> Something is going wrong for me with openssh, going from 151014 to 151016. I don't recall doing anything funny with SunSSH in the past. What am I doing wrong here?

The error is unfortunately misleading.

Please check your ms.omniti.com packages.  You can do this by uttering:

	pkg update entire at 11-0.151016

you will likely see a lot of ms.omniti.com packages that block you from updating "entire".  You will either have to uninstall those, or somehow else work around that.

One *possible* workaround is to uninstall "entire" from your BE (it's just a metapackage) prior to "pkg update".