[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151016: perl build broken?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Nov 4 12:46:17 UTC 2015

> On Nov 4, 2015, at 7:30 AM, Lauri Tirkkonen <lotheac at iki.fi> wrote:
>

> This issue is gcc5 related (there was one just like it in zsh,
> actually). Upstream perl fix:
> https://github.com/Perl/perl5/commit/816b056ffb99ae54642320e20dc30a59fd1effef

This is something I can drop as a patches/ entry to perl on omnios-build, modulo one nit.

I'm attaching the modified patch that I'd like Dominik to directly apply to the stock 016 Errno.pm and see if it cures what ails him.

I'm testing the Perl build right now, and will likely commit a change as soon as I get confirmation from Dominik, I'll spin & update.