[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody // mailwrapper & mta mediator

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Nov 4 23:42:53 UTC 2015

> On Nov 4, 2015, at 5:44 PM, Andy Fiddaman <omnios at citrus-it.net> wrote:
>

> Would a 'group' dependency give the desired result of the package being
> installed by default but still avoidable to those of us who don't want
> it?

That's actually an interesting idea.  I was thinking of "optional" as one possibility, but I'm noticing that type=group and type=optional appear, in practice, to be the same.  Apparently when you uninstall a group package, it's added to the image's avoid list.  For you anti-sendmail types, that may be a feature.  :)