[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody // mailwrapper & mta mediator

Ludovic Orban lorban at bitronix.be
Sat Nov 7 08:26:36 UTC 2015

It looks like dma (the DragonFly BSD Mail Agent) would almost
perfectly fit that bill. The only problem I see with it is that it
depends on openssl to be able to connect to secured smtp servers, and
there doesn't seem to be an option to disable that in its build. It
shouldn't be rocket science to gut that out though.