[OmniOS-discuss] changing sector size for pool

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Sat Nov 21 18:32:47 UTC 2015

yep:
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK1331PAGKW5RV
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK1331PAGP029V
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK1331PAGWABES
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK1334PBJH0R8S
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK1381PBG9Y3TS
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK2301PAJNW54T
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK2331PAGU6NZT
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK2331PAH0KLYT
Vendor: ATA      ,Product: HGST HDS724040AL ,Revision: A580 ,Serial No:
PK2381PAJEUMVT

They were all bought in the same batch at the same time.  No jumpers
have been changed on any of them. The difference now is that it the host
has an upgraded HBA from when the zpool was originally created so that
it can actually see the larger disks and show it in zpool list.