[OmniOS-discuss] r151014's catalog.shtml update

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Aug 2 23:09:19 UTC 2016

> On Aug 2, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
>
> Well, let me try something else then.  For now, only the newest version are available.

I've rebuilt the all-packages repo again.  I can see the catalog after a long (too long, IMHO) period of time on the internal URL, but the external URL times out for reasons I'm not 100% certain of.

Our front-end load balancer has been updated recently, and given I had not updated the r151014 packages, I'm wondering if there's some sort of timeout tunable that needs to be adjusted on the ATS end (ATS complains about "inactivity timeout").  Still, this is concerning.

I'll keep the list posted.