[OmniOS-discuss] r151014's catalog.shtml update

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:31:11 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 2, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well, let me try something else then.  For now, only the newest version
> are available.
>
> I've rebuilt the all-packages repo again.

Thanks! OK, so our pkg operations now work, and I can install zones again.

> I can see the catalog after a long (too long, IMHO) period of time on the
> internal URL, but the external URL times out for reasons I'm not 100%
> certain of.

I've mirrored the repo, so that we have some sort of fallback. So I'm
seeing catalog retrieval times there of 50-60s, and while depotd is burning
CPU in that time I can't actually see it doing anything other than spinning.

--
-Peter Tribble