[OmniOS-discuss] Only grub after boot

Josh Barton Josh.Barton at usurf.usu.edu
Wed Jun 8 22:17:00 UTC 2016

The hba is reporting the correct sizes for all drives, I didn't ever try directly plugging in to the motherboard sata controller because I couldn't find a molex to sata power adapter.

To answer Dan, the ashift is 12 on all the disks.  At this point I just need to figure out an easier way of referencing drives rather than using the c1t5<WWN---------> method  which is very long. I appreciate everyone's help on this.