[OmniOS-discuss] Python and Kerberos libraries

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Jun 10 20:03:34 UTC 2016

I'm certainly not suggesting you should abandon omnios :(. Feel free to tweak the script, and if you run into another problem, bring it back to the list. Or just install standard MIT Kerberos from pkgsrc. If you put that krb5-config first in your path, Python will find and use it and should work fine.