[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS as home serwer (NAT, private projects)

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Sun Jun 12 20:07:22 UTC 2016

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
> we have smb2 in it. I don't use ftp either, so I cannot comment on that,
> although I vaguely remember talk about removing it because it was removed
> from illumos.

I am using proftpd compiled from sources and it works good for
anonymous ftp.

I am also using dovecot plus sieve extension for a local IMAP4 server.
The key to compiling a working dovecot was to use the configure option
--with-ioloop=poll or else an incomplete Linux emulation API is
selected which does not work with chroot().

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn