[OmniOS-discuss] I booted an lipkg zone under io-lx

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Jun 13 22:03:41 UTC 2016

With this commit:

	https://github.com/danmcd/io-lx-public/commit/239c2482b13bdd8576623c1092f822cfd2d7e3a8

I got my test VM to boot a previously-configured lipkg zone.  I've LOTS more to do, of course, but this is a good step in the right direction.

Is anyone playing with io-lx yet?  Or are you all waiting for me to get to the part about instantiating an LX zone?  BTW, it will be different than SmartOS when it comes to configuration and installation.  If you have ideas about this (that don't involve porting all of SmartOS or at least vmadm(1M)), please let me know.