[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS as home serwer (NAT, private projects)

Robert Treat robert at omniti.com
Tue Jun 14 00:07:45 UTC 2016

On Monday, June 13, 2016, Guo-Rong Koh <guorong.koh at gmail.com> wrote:

> OmniTI host a pkg repository that has apache2 and php here:
> https://pkg.omniti.com/omniti-ms/en/catalog.shtml
> (I have used this in the past).
>
> But I don't see django there, I do however see it here:
> http://scott.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/release/en/catalog.shtml
> (I have not used this repo before).

I was surprised to see you saying django was not in our repo; I can attest
it works as we run it in prod for our web consulting business.  I suspect
we must deploy it via some more pythonic method I guess. At some point I
hope that a real community based packaging process will make all this
easier, but alas I don't see it yet.

Robert Treat
https://omniti.com