[OmniOS-discuss] In release-151020 solaris10 brand is broken

Илья Кулагин kiv at kiv.pp.ru
Mon Nov 21 05:23:46 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Dan: with patched module, zone boots, our legacy
system (based on ancient oracle10) starts, database mounts and works.

I even did not need modunload -- because release module was not loaded :)

By the way. New lx with centos6 - I think - will be a good replacement
for old solaris10, for our purpose.

--
С уважением, Илья Кулагин