[OmniOS-discuss] plex on lx zone (centos 6.8) stops working after 2/3 days

Rafael Pardinas rafapi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:51:18 UTC 2016

Perhaps you should add a network mask to avoid network inconsistencies. I
did it by just adding the IP using the CIDR notation, in your case it
should be:

add property (name=ips,value="192.168.0.120/24") <-- or whatever your
subnet definition may be.

Also, is your /etc/resolv.conf using the correct DNS server IP? I was under
the impression that it had to added as a separate attribute in the zone
config.