[OmniOS-discuss] Host is not being rebooted if it uses ZFS over iSCSI

Дмитрий Глушенок glush at jet.msk.su
Wed Nov 30 16:45:53 UTC 2016

The 'reboot' works, but it kills all processes at once (including iscsid), leaving no chances for ZFS to flush write cache. And I suspect that with current iscsi/initiator SMF service implementation the same happens (but for some reason sync(), which is being called by 'reboot' after killing all processes, is not hangs).

--
Dmitry Glushenok
Jet Infosystems