[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 on top of Linux KVM spontaneously reboots

Saso Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:47:12 UTC 2016

On 10/19/16 11:02 PM, Dan McDonald wrote:
> Not sure how hard it'd be, but can you see if 018 has similar problems?

Managed to get this resolved by upping amount of vram. My suspicion was
roused because I saw a shell command return with "fork: not enough
space". After I went from 2G to 4G of vram and swap from 1g to 2g, full
build /w lint went through without a hitch, twice. Maybe just increasing
swap would have been enough, at the expense of the speed of the build.

Cheers,
--
Saso