[OmniOS-discuss] web site seems to attack server internet connection

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:39:19 UTC 2017

Australia always raises a "latency" flag for me at least. Systems can have
low timeouts internally which severely impacts their ability to handle an
environment with high latency. I'd try snooping around and looking at a
packet trace first. Make sure nothing fishy is happening at the lowest
levels first, then work upwards until you figure out where the behavior is.