[OmniOS-discuss] Bug ?

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Sun Jul 2 15:45:59 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2 Jul 2017, Tobias Oetiker wrote:

; not to join forces seem to be a pitty ... how about hosting that fork on
; https://github.com/omniosorg and starting to accept PRs there

At the moment the fork is very much driven by our requirements and not
considering a wider community. We're ignoring fixes that don't directly
affect us and pulling others that would historically only have made it
into bloody.

I do think we need to set up a fork on github.com/omniosorg but this one
probably isn't it. I'm on the gitter chat but the last thing you said on
there was "I have also on purpose NOT forked the omnios repo into the omnios
org thing yet". I'll take the conversation over there.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123