[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH to OpenSSH

Andries Annema an3s.annema at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:54:51 UTC 2017

Could this be in any way related to the issue I reported recently
(http://lists.omniti.com/pipermail/omnios-discuss/2017-July/009079.html)
where I tried to run "pkglint" in order to prepare an IPS package and
got a "MemoryError" with the specific statement that "This is an
internal error in pkg(5) version ..."?

Not sure if it does, because I got this error on a freshly installed
r151022 "vanilla" system, so no upgrade from r151014 or anything. Also,
if I run "pkg install pkg:/package/pkg" now on that system, it responds
with "No updates necessary for this image", so I doubt it is really
related.
However, I couldn't help but ask, as I haven't received any response on
the other matter yet and both are related to "pkg"...

Andries