[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody update on Repo, plus Kayak for ISO is almost beta

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Mar 9 22:19:43 UTC 2017

> On Mar 9, 2017, at 5:18 PM, Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> I can confirm that choosing #1 shows no disks. If I then choose #3 and
> runs diskinfo 1 disk is shown. exit #3 and then enters #1 again now
> suddenly shows 1 disk. But again it only finds the last disk and not
> all 3.

I'll also bet you that diskinfo will show different output again when you enter the shell.

You may wish to raise this on the illumos developer's list.  If there are supposed to be three disks, then FMA topology isn't finding them for some reason.  if there are supposed to be one, it's that Prakash-reported case I mentioned earlier.

Thank you!