[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody update on Repo, plus Kayak for ISO is almost beta

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Thu Mar 9 22:26:07 UTC 2017

On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 17:19:43 -0500
Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> I'll also bet you that diskinfo will show different output again when you enter the shell.
>
> You may wish to raise this on the illumos developer's list.  If there are supposed to be three disks, then FMA topology isn't finding them for some reason.  if there are supposed to be one, it's that Prakash-reported case I mentioned earlier.

Just tried with new clean unformatted disks and then option #1 finds a
disk but again only one and again only the last disk. Using format
finds all disks as expected so clearly diskinfo is not working correct.

How, and where, should this be reported?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
No animal should ever jump on the dining room furniture unless
absolutely certain he can hold his own in conversation.
		-- Fran Lebowitz