[OmniOS-discuss] Bloody update on Repo, plus Kayak for ISO is almost beta

Jens Bauernfeind bauernfeind at ipk-gatersleben.de
Fri Mar 10 15:46:02 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

> - The keyboard selection did not work; I selected 18 for German but
> still got US.  This may well be due to VBox interfering; I usually
> don't use the console of my VMs but just ssh in.

-> Did that ever work on the Caiman installer?  If it does, I may need more
fixes in the build_iso.sh script I have.

As far as i remember, yes this selection worked.
I also get only US after selection, so I tried to setup the layout via the
SMF "keymap", but it complains its missing the loadkeys binary.

Jens