[OmniOS-discuss] New media with new fixes!

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Mar 13 20:57:55 UTC 2017

> On Mar 13, 2017, at 4:52 PM, Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de> wrote:
>

> One thing that surprised me was that it would boot after hitting the
> enter key in the "5 Boot options" menu.  That's very convenient, but
> maybe a "hit return to boot straight away" info text could be added.

Wait... you mean option 5?  That is literally the same behavior as the old Caiman installer.  The only difference is that in the new Kayak-for-ISO, you don't reboot IMMEDIATELY after an installation, you can go back.  I did it this way on purpose, figuring people might want to manipulate their BE after installation.