[OmniOS-discuss] 8TB Seagates under load = PANIC?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Mar 17 13:12:11 UTC 2017

Thank you.

So you're running LTS, AND it is up to date as of today.  This helps me understand some things. IF this was fixed already in later releases (under a different bug id), we likely deemed it too big/intrusive to backport to an LTS release, or we overlooked its importance.

As for the busy filesystem, I wonder if it'll behave better after your resilver finishes?  Otherwise, I'm not immediately sure what to tell you.

And one last thing... I'm travelling back home today, so I'll be unavailable in a couple of hours.