[OmniOS-discuss] 8TB Seagates under load = PANIC?

Artem Penner apenner.it at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:25:01 UTC 2017

Thank a lot,

>> As for the busy filesystem, I wonder if it'll behave better after your
resilver finishes?  Otherwise, I'm not immediately sure what to tell you.
I will certainly report the result after resilver finished.

>> And one last thing... I'm travelling back home today, so I'll be
unavailable in a couple of hours.
It's not production. We are only testing the fault tolerance before
entering it to production use.

PS: Thank you very much, it feels like Sun Microsystem is alive again and
you applied to the most qualified support ever.