[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151020: Setup won't see my NVMe disk

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Mar 22 18:01:17 UTC 2017

> What is the impact of this bug with libnvpair?
>
> a) Is this only responsible for non-working "prtconf"? (I guess "prtconf" is some kind of system overview tool!?)

Correct.

> b) Is it also responsible for the non-working NVMe SSD?

No.  Not correct.

Please try this ISO:

	http://kebe.com/~danmcd/webrevs/r151021-kayak.iso

which now has a working prtconf (because /lib/amd64/libnvpair.so... is now there).  Then please share "prtconf -v" and "prtconf -vp" output.  (You should be able to bring up a network interface using the installer shell.)

Thanks,