[OmniOS-discuss] To the OmniOS Community

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Fri May 12 16:13:32 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

Best of luck and thanks for all your efforts.

On Fri, 12 May 2017 17:58:58 +0200
"Andries Annema" <an3s.annema at gmail.com> wrote:

> You really did a marvelous job. I sincerely hope that we, as a community,
> can and will keep the ball rolling and make it even better ;-)
> That said, it would be awesome if you are willing to contribute in the
> future still, albeit at a lower frequency and intensity, obviously.

Speaking of the future. Anybody knows anything about the future of the
community efforts?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Ignorance is never out of style.  It was in fashion yesterday, it is the
rage today, and it will set the pace tomorrow.
		-- Franklin K. Dane