[OmniOS-discuss] To the OmniOS Community

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:42:43 UTC 2017

I work as a devops, having  various scripting languages skills (python php
javascript), basics im c++ (learningowej proces)and 10+ years expierience
with Linux. Then i discovered solaris 8,9,10,11 and it suprised me with old
features which Linux was just starting.
Anyway, i have no expierience on packaging nor developing system itself but
im willing to Learn and help.
Thats for my statement...
Now, i belive we should make decisions on directions
- release model
- disscused mariage with OI
- governance of the project
- structure and roles in project