[OmniOS-discuss] PERL booleans?

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Tue Nov 7 16:00:58 UTC 2017

On Tue, 7 Nov 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:
;
; > On Nov 7, 2017, at 10:26 AM, Andy Fiddaman <omnios at citrus-it.net> wrote:
; >
; > Note that BOOL was deprecated a long, long time ago in glib. I haven't been
; > able to find an exact reference but it's showing up as deprecated in the
; > documentation from 15 years ago.
;
; So it sounds like if this change is upstreamed nobody with older build environments will care?
;
; If I'm right, would you please file an illumos issue to push that upstream.  I'll be reviewer #1.

If nobody objects in the next day or two, I'll start the upstream process.
It's on our upstream candidate list but the dust is still settling from the
release.

Thanks,

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123