[OmniOS-discuss] Apache update on omniti-ms?

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Tue Sep 19 05:47:50 UTC 2017

Dan McDonald writes:
> Some of us still use omniti-ms for things.  I know it's not a supported
> publisher, but I'm curious about this Apache bug:
>
> https://blog.fuzzing-project.org/60-Optionsbleed-HTTP-OPTIONS-method-can-leak-Apaches-server-memory.html
>
> And whether or not the apache24 package will get a bump to fix this?

There already is an "extra" repository for OmniOS CE.  While I don't
like yet another path ("/opt/ooce"), this is the right place for it.
Now "someone" must do the work. :-)

Where would I find patches etc. that were used to build the 2.2 in
omniti-ms?

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"